With all the holiday parties upon us, it’s time to put on our “A Game” and look like the hot mamas (sisters, grandma’s, ladies!!) that we are! I enlisted the help of FABULOUS Misha from Holiday Salon to help us all out. She is my favorite Orange County make-up go-to girl and knows all the best tricks to make your assets work for you! You will look even more amazing once she has worked her magic! Misha helped me with my “hot smoky eyes” for Halloween that my husband loved! And the makeup stayed in place for all our parties that day with no touch ups…and Misha applied it at 1:00pm that day!
So here goes, 5 minutes to hot, sexy eyes!
1. Draw a thick line of black eyeliner pencil at lash base on your top eye lid.
2. Smudge pencil blending up toward the crease with a smudge brush so that the color fades as it goes away from eyelash line.
3. Brush favorite lighter color eyeshadow all over lid to soften and blend.
4. Add highlighter shadow right at the brow bone
5. Go over the eyeliner from lashes to crease with a dark shadow, softening and fading as you get to the crease.
6. Draw black eyeliner at lower lash line and smudge lightly with an angle brush or q-tip.
7. Curl lashes and at least 2 coats of mascara
8. Draw liner in the water line of lower lid
Voila! Sexpot eyes!!!!!
I watched this happen before my very eyes, so I KNOW it’s possible for us all to do this.
AND Misha and Holiday Salon are GIVING AWAY the tools to do the above to 1 lucky winner!
(3 Eye Shadows, 1 Angled Brush, 1 Crease Brush, 1 Smudge Brush, Mascara, Black Eye Pencil = $122 value! WOW!)
Of course if you are still like me and know that YOU CAN do this, but would still LOVE to be pampered, Misha and Ally at Holiday Salon would be happy to help with your holiday makeup!
Rules for the Giveaway:
1. Become a Facebook Fan of Holiday Salon (1 entry)
2. Become a Facebook Fan of My Favorite Everthing or subscribe to daily emails (1 entry)
3. Vote for My Favorite Everything at Top Mommy Blogs. Just click here, even if you have a billion times before! (1 entry)
4. Tweet about this post and mention @MyFavEverything so we know you tweeted. (1 entry)
5. Suggest friends become fans of either Facebook Fan Page. (2 entries for each page.)
5. Comment and let us know what you think!
Contest runs until Sunday, December 6th at 9:00pm PST. Winner will be announced Monday, December 7th.
Click on the image for more info about Holiday Salon.
[singlepic id=23 w=320 h=240 float=center]