Manufacturing over 2000 products used by children and families worldwide, Bravo has some of the world’s most recognized brands in the sporting goods industry. The products include a broad array of niche product categories including instant canopies, beach umbrellas, trampolines, skateboards, scooters, in-line skates and related products and accessories from cutting-edge brands including Pulse™, Quik Shade™, Moto Shade™, Airzone™, Tony Hawk™, World Industries™, Kryptonics™, Hyper™ and Variflex™ to go along with licenses with outstanding partners such as Disney, Nickelodeon, Mattel and the Cartoon Network. We also just launched our own line of extreme scooters called Pulse Kick ‘N Go scooter and the Slither drift scooter.
So when it comes to having run outside, Bravo Sports is the world leader in what is hot for kids, tweens, teens and even adults who are kids at hearts.
As the Marketing Director, Kellie always getting asked about what kids like and what they don’t like and realizes that each parent has one goal – they want to get the most bang for their buck when it comes to buying toys and recreational items for their kids. They want to buy products that kids love to play with over and over and over again.
Meet Kellie Swaim, the Director of Marketing at Bravo Sports Corp.,
the global leader in retail sporting goods markets.
Kellie has to be up on trends and youth culture, here are a few of her Favorite things:
1. Favorite Makeup Essential – Maybelline mascara
2. Favorite Magazine – Lucky
3. Favorite Recent Book – “The Time Travelers Wife”
4. Favorite Trader Joe’s Pick – Sweet and Savory Trail Mix
5. Favorite Fashion must have for spring/summer – Dresses, I live in them.
6. Favorite Must have shoe for the summer – Sam Edelman sandals
7. Favorite Place – Bali
8. Favorite Must haves in your bar set up – Blueberry Stoli and Lemonade
9. Favorite something always in your purse – Lip gloss
10. Favorite Sunglasses – Sabre
11. Favorite inexpensive jeans – Blank Denim
Guest Post: If you are looking to have the coolest house on the block
I have coolest job in the world.
Chances are if you have kids, you probably own something from Bravo Sports and you may not even know it.
Here are my top five FAVORITES from Bravo Sports:
1. Slither: A whole new level fun. Drift around corners, slide side to side, propel yourself without kicking, tear in and out of turns. It is the update to the ordinary scooter. Even though some younger kids can rider this scooter, this is perfect for kids 8 years and up who want to try out some new tricks.
2. Bubble scooter: Who doesn’t like bubbles? Perfect for the younger set, they can watch bubbles float in the air as they scoot down the sidewalk.
3. 12’ Trampoline: Hours of jumping fun for all ages, learn new tricks and exercise at the same time.
4. Tuscany Cabana – A perfect place for an outdoor picnic in your own backyard while protecting the kids from the sun.
5. Skateboards and ramps and rails: Instead of playing video games, the kids can have their own mini skate park at home. This is a great way for the neighbor kids to interact and become friends. It doesn’t matter if you are into Barbie, SpongeBob or Tony Hawk. We have a skateboard for all levels of experience and all ages.
6. Monster Stick Pogo: Do you remember pogo sticks when you were a kid, how fun! This fabulous updated version as a soft foam exterior and Coil D*Lux bounce technology inside. It comes fully assembled (great for mom and dad) and is perfect for kids 9 and up.
And guess what??? Bravo Sports is giving one away!!! Whoo-Hoo!! I want to win one myself! (Or maybe wait until after the baby weight has left me….) But YOU can win one for your fabulous Little! Here’s the rules:
- Check out the Bravo Sports website and let us know a favorite item. (1 entry)
- Check out the My Favorite Everything Facebook page. (1 entry)
- Feel free to post about this giveaway on Facebook! (1 entry)
- Tweet about the giveaway “Check out @bravosports on @myfaveverything, enter to win a Monster Pogo!” (1 entry)
- Vote for My Favorite Everything on Top Mommy Blogs – your click is your vote, then click again on the next page. (1 entry each day you vote).
Giveaway ends Thursday, April 1st at 5:00 pm, PST and is open to US residents. Best of Luck!